Thursday, October 16, 2008

Obama, Arthritis & a Cyst.....OH MY!

First of all, I thought this picture of Alyssa was hilarious.
She got into the fudge pops one day after school.

{GROAN} Obama. A friend of mine sent this to me. It's a Howard Stern clip. No, it's not dirty or inappropriate. It's perfectly clean...except for the morons being interviewed. Just watch it. You'll see what I'm talking about. I'm even more convinced now that people are sheep and even more stupid than I originally thought. That's a generalization, so don't take offense if you think I'm calling you those things. But if you ARE concerned that I might think that of you, reconsider your opinions and ideas. More than likely, I would've already told you that you're retarded. Just watch it.


Why can't anyone say anything about Obama's race? He isn't even completely black! He has a white mama! If you mention anything about it, or the fact that THAT'S the reason he's doing well in the polls, you're racist. But Sarah Palin's fair game? It's perfectly acceptable for anyone to question whether or not she'll be a good mom, but you can't say a damn thing about Obama? REALLY??!!!!! Can he still be a good dad with 2 little girls running around the White House? Oh yeah. I forgot about his smug wife. And what about Biden? Did anyone bother to question his ability to be a good father and still pursue his political aspirations in DC when his wife was killed in a car accident? OF COURSE NOT! Sarah Palin will be an excellent VP AAAAAAAAAAAND still be a better mother than a lot of women out there. I guess I'm racist for accusing Obama of getting the numbers he's got because of his race. Hey, if the shoe fits..........that's all I'm saying. Just for the record, I'm not racist. But I don't feel the need to defend my statements, either, because what I said is the truth.


Now that you've watched the clip and discovered what I already knew-and listened to my rant, I'll fill you in on my MRI. So the nurse at Dr. Howell's office called me yesterday to give me the results. Apparently I'm innocent in this one. It wasn't the result of my grace or coordination or balance in general. They found some arthritic tissue and a small cyst. They're not sure if the cyst will be removed or if it's causing any discomfort. I still have to go see an orthopedist. Now I'm convinced I have bone cancer, and my prognosis is rather grim. I've also made up a new specialty. I think I should see an orthopedic oncologist. Maybe it's a real specialty, I don't know. I'm waiting for Tricare to approve my referral so I can find out what I already believe.


Ok, so maybe it's not bone cancer. Maybe it's just a silly little cyst that can be easily removed. Maybe I'm just a bit over-dramatic. But now I have to hurry up and wait....again. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

I'm really starting to hate Obama...and I'm not a hater!

Cody said you likely have cancer and will die. Dang it.

Americanson said...

I had a cyst removed from around my knee a few years back no big deal. - NOBAMA 08 (or Ever)

Living My Dream said...

Both of my daughters work with a black lady who is voting for him because he is a brother! She can't tell them WHY she would vote for him, other than he is a brother and said that we won't vote for him because of his color. They said they won't vote for him because of his politics, not because of his color. I told them to tell you she is right...we won't vote for him because of his color... not the color of his skin, but the color of his heart!!! UGH... Never in my life have I been ashamed of my country! Nice to meet you by the way! ;)