Friday, January 9, 2009

Tagged

I've never been tagged before, so here it is. I suppose I should do an update for the last month. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to tell.

TAGGIE TAG-From Carli

4 THINGS I DID TODAY
1. WOKE UP (That's an accomplishment by itself.)
2. GOT LILLY TO SCHOOL
3. GOT KAYLAN AND ALYSSA TO THE DENTIST AND THEN TO SCHOOL
4. SHOWERED (Thanks goodness, right?!)


4 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST
1. FOLD THE BASKET OF WHITES (I hate the whites.)
2. CLEAN BOTH BATHROOMS
3. TALK TO DEWEY
4. HANG OUT WITH THE GIRLS TONIGHT


4 RANDOM FACTS
1. I LOVE TEXAS
2. I'M GOING TO BE THE GOVERNOR OF TEXAS ONE DAY
3. I LOVE ALL THINGS POLITICS
4. DEWEY WILL BE HOME IN JUNE INSTEAD OF SEPTEMBER!!!

I TAG

Whoever wants to do it!

2 comments:

Carli said...

I hate whites too! It where where all the small crap is!

Jeanette said...

I'll vote for you when you run for Govnr. ;)

I feel honored to be on your blog roll!